University College of Business in Prague
is a private university of the college type. It offers its students education in the fields of tourism, commercial aviation and now also in human resources.
The University College of Business in Prague has been a private university since 2000, focusing on education in Economics and Transport. In that time, UCB has achieved a significant position among college-type universities in the Czech Republic and currently has more than 2,500 students.
“The quality of education is one of the priorities of the University College of Business in Prague. We want to ensure our students achieve the skills necessary not only for their future careers, but also for them to lead a good and fulfilling life. That’s why our goal is to prepare them primarily for practical life and gaining employment. Our team of educators has been long involved in developing the unique fields of study created here at our school – Services and Tourism Management and Services and Commercial Aviation Management. These fields appeal to students for their uniqueness, they create opportunities for cooperation between universities at the international level, and they systematically enrich our entire society. Interested students are also drawn to the good reputation of our school and, especially these days, the possibility of finding a job in the labor market. That’s why we strive to maximize our client approach and to continue to deliver high quality in the industry.”
- Unique study programs that reflect current trends and put high emphasis on learning with practice.
- Wide possibilities of future employment in cooperation with major institutions and companies such as Czech Tourism, Czech Aeroholding, Prague Startup Center, Skål International Prague, the National Monuments Institute, Václav Havel Airport Prague, the Ministry of Regional Development, Ministry of Transport, Czech Airlines Training Center, Air Navigation Services of the Czech Republic, and other enterprises and tourism companies.
- Exclusive knowledge of foreign languages with focus on professional terminology in economics, tourism and commercial aviation.
- Cooperation with foreign universities in China, Japan, Thailand, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Greece, Albania, Sweden, South Africa, France, the UAE, Hong Kong, Macao and within the Erasmus+ program in Great Britain, Germany, Portugal, Poland, Spain , Turkey, Switzerland, Slovakia, Croatia, Italy, Hungary, Austria, Slovenia, Latvia, Serbia and Finland.
- Instruction 3 days a week, full-time and combined form of study, modified study programs for UCB graduates and 100% focus on studying with the best student information system in the Czech Republic.
- Classrooms with modern IT technology and WiFi, interactive navigation on school premises and within schedules, library, client center, relaxation center, active sports club, student events and barrier-free access.
- Attractive and easily accessible center of Prague with all facilities at one address.
Introductory statement from the Rector
“The University College of Business in Prague has always offered something different, something extra, through our accredited study programs of formal and informal education. Our products are “smart education”, which will surely appeal to many of you. They are mainly career-oriented, connected with practical orientation towards specific companies with the involvement of experts in the field. For two decades now, we have been developing the unique study programs established at our school – services and management in tourism and commercial aviation. Our students think globally, their education is open and transcends borders, and with the help of European grants they can travel and explore the world.”
Rector of UCB
doc. RNDr. Vladimir Krajčík, PhD.