APPLICATION TO STUDY
THE APPLICATION TO STUDY AT UCB FOR THE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR CAN BE SUBMITTED:
- from December 2019 to September 2020
- from 1 November 2019 to 28 February 2020 (for commencing in February)
- Click the Apply button.
- Here you will enter the e-application system as a new user.
- Make sure to remember your login name and password.
- Choose the field you want to study.
- Fill in all personal data, addresses and choose the foreign languages you will study.
- Pay the CZK 400 fee for the application, the variable symbol will be generated by the e-application.
- You can monitor the progress of your application until the moment of admission.
- You do not need to print out the e-application, it is always available on the school's website.
- If you forget the password to the admissions application, you can change the password in the Generate New Password application. For this option, you must know your birth certificate number and the email address you provided when you first logged in.
- Send in officially certified proof of your previous education to the address of the school Spálená 14, Prague 1, 110 00.
PRE-ENROLLMENT CONFIRMATION FOR ADMISSION TO UCB
- If you receive affirmation to study at UCB in your chosen field, you will also receive a letter entitled "Expression of interest to study" – this is your pre-enrollment confirmation to study at UCB. This letter contains your name, variable symbol, field and form of study. Then follows the date by which you must express your intention to study at UCB. The letter contains a link where you can find this pre-enrollment confirmation and the login passwords that will take you to your confirmation. All the data in the pre-enrollment confirmation needs to be completed so that you can then be enrolled to study.
PROCEDURE FOR COMPLETING YOUR PRE-ENROLLMENT CONFIRMATION:
- In the search engine, enter the address of the confirmation http://is.vso-praha.eu/confirmation, which is in your letter "Expression of interest to study"
- Enter the login and password provided in your letter and log in to your pre-enrollment confirmation.
- In the "Confirmation of interest to study", you must confirm your interest to study so that the other links needed can be opened to you.
- In "Additional information (selection of courses)", you will choose an optional course if one is offered for your chosen field of study before the first semester of study. If "1st semester" accompanies the name of the optional course, that means that it is a two-semester course and you will continue it in the 2nd semester of study.
- In "Fees and tuition", you can check your tuition payment for the winter semester. You can come to the point of enrollment only after you have paid the tuition for the winter semester.
- In "ID photo", upload the ID photo you want for the school information system and your student card. The photo you upload is subject to the approval process. Should it be rejected, you will need to upload a photo more suitable for study purposes. Once your photo is approved, you no longer have the option to upload another photo.
- "Change the password for the electronic pre-enrollment confirmation system" – here you can change the password for pre-enrollment confirmation. Your login will remain the same.
- "Logging out from the pre-enrollment confirmation system" – option to log out from pre-enrollment confirmation.
WE ASK YOU TO COMPLETE ALL PARTS OF THE PRE-ENROLLMENT CONFIRMATION TO ENABLE YOUR REGISTRATION.
- No changes can be made in pre-enrollment confirmation once enrollment is complete. PRINTED SEVT APPLICATION OR PRINTED UCB APPLICATION
- By using the printed application form, you will not be able to track the progress of your application.
- We prefer you use the e-application. * The printed UCB application form is available in the UCB Information Center or in the study department.
- When paying the CZK 400 fee for the application, use your birth certificate number as the variable symbol.
- Send/bring in your completed application form to the school address.
- Send in officially certified proof of your previous education to the school's address Spálená 14, Prague 1, 110 00, or bring it in person to the study department of the school.
- Download the SEVT application form here.
PRE-ENROLLMENT CONFIRMATION FOR ADMISSION TO UCB
- The procedure for pre-enrollment confirmation is the same as for the electronic application.
University College of Business in Prague (Vysoká škola obchodní v Praze, o. p. s.)
Spálená 14 110 00 Prague 1
FEES FOR ADMISSION AND PAYMENT OF TUITION
- Payment of the Bc. administrative fee is 400 CZK and Ing. is CZK 100 per application.
- You will receive information on the payment of tuition and the variable symbol for it together with the affirmation of your application.
- When paying, do not forget to enter your variable symbol.
- Bank account: 27-3548880297/0100 AFFIRMATION OF YOUR APPLICATION
- You will receive confirmation of your admission to study, including contract and other necessary information, by post.
- The contract needs to be signed and both copies sent back to the study department.
- You then need to come to complete your enrollment at UCB.
- This matriculation is necessary as the official act of admission.