COMMERCIAL AVIATION OPERATIONS AND MANAGEMENT
1. WHAT DOES THE COMMERCIAL AVIATION OPERATIONS AND MANAGEMENT STUDY PROGRAM OFFER?
Commercial Aviation Operations and Management introduces students to the basics of aviation, business and management, airline organization, logistics and transportation processes. Graduates will be able to perform the tasks of lower and middle management in business and in commercial aviation. They will gain expertise mainly in business economics and in marketing and management.
2. WHAT TITLE WILL I RECEIVE?
Bachelor's degree – Bc.
Become a qualified expert for providing services in commercial aviation or a manager in aviation and flight operations services. Study the program that flies!
- Length of study 6 semesters (3 academic years)
- Concludes with a state final examination and defense of your bachelor's thesis
- Teaching is done in the form of lectures and training
- Graduates receive the academic title of Bc.
3. EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES?
Graduates can find employment within the operations and infrastructure of commercial aviation and individual companies (airlines, airport operators, flight operations providers and other services). They can use their new skills in the public sector, providing oversight of commercial aviation, and in private civil aviation and in international companies that use air transport and unmanned aerial vehicles.
4. WHAT FORM OF STUDY CAN I EXPECT?
- Full-time study is the right choice for students just out of secondary school.
- Classes are held on weekdays.
- This form of study also includes practical experience. Students can take part in the international Erasmus exchange program.
- Combined study is designed for people who want to obtain a university degree while holding down a job.
- They attend classes during five weekends throughout the course of the semester. It usually starts on Friday afternoon and continues on Saturday and Sunday.
- You can combine the topic of your bachelor's thesis and required practice with your job.
5. WHERE AND HOW CAN I STUDY?
The University College of Business in Prague is a private institution of higher learning with a twenty-year tradition. You can study Commercial Aviation Operations and Management in the center of Prague on Spálená Street. You can then continue at UCB with the graduate program "Commercial Aviation Operations and Management – Airline Management", where you will obtain a master's degree with the title "Ing."
6. STUDY PLAN
7. I WANT TO APPLY FOR THE PROGRAM
You can apply for the winter semester (starting in September 2020) until 30 September 2020.
You can submit your written application to the address of our institution or electronically on the official website of the school.
Length of study: 3 years is the standard
Graduate: obtains bachelor's degree (Bc.)
Study options: full-time and combined
Tuition fee: CZK 23,900 / semester
- Aviation is an attractive and promising study program
- 100% employability
- The instructors are experts with many years of experience
WHAT SETS US APART FROM OTHER SCHOOLS THAT OFFER SIMILAR PROGRAMS?
- Use of study programs and specializations in practice
- Individual approach of instructors
- More specializations (Commercial Aviation Operations and Management, Unmanned Flight Systems)
- Drones – singularly unique specialization
- New accreditation
- Follow-up master's degree program
- Outstanding collegiate team of experts from commercial and state civil aviation administration
WHAT'S NEW IN THE AVIATION PROGRAM?
- New trends in aviation (e.g. security management in air travel, unmanned flight systems)
- Process modeling
- New SW