COMMERCIAL AVIATION OPERATIONS AND MANAGEMENT – AIRLINE MANAGEMENT
1. WHAT DOES THE STUDY PROGRAM OF COMMERCIAL AVIATION OPERATIONS AND MANAGEMENT – AIRLINE MANAGEMENT OFFER?
Get qualified to join the management of Czech and foreign airlines and become a European-level manager. Learn to navigate in various areas of commercial aviation – from operational security and international economic aspects to crisis management. This study program was created with the help of experts with many years of experience and emphasizes knowledge of foreign languages – the study program is in both Czech and English.
2. WHAT TITLE WILL I RECEIVE?
Do you have a bachelor's degree and want to pursue Digital Economics? Expand your horizons and knowledge in our master's degree program. Learn something that is IN!
- Length of study 4 semesters (2 academic years)
- This study concludes with a state final examination and the defense of your master's thesis
- Teaching is done in the form of lectures and training
- Graduates will receive the academic title of Ing.
3. EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES?
Graduates find employment in the upper levels of management of organizations focused on commercial aviation, in aviation and flight operations services, in airlines and air transport companies, aircraft production and maintenance, in large multinational logistics companies that use air transport daily, as well as in foreign companies and institutions doing business in aviation and aircraft production, in private business activities and in the departments of regional and public administration with focus on civil aviation.
4. WHAT FORM OF STUDY CAN I EXPECT?
- Full-time study is the right choice for students just out of secondary school.
- Classes are held on weekdays.
- This form of study also includes practical experience. Students can take part in the international Erasmus exchange program.
- Combined study is designed for people who want to obtain a university degree while holding down a job.
- They attend classes during five weekends throughout the course of the semester. They usually start on Friday afternoon and continue on Saturday.
- You can combine the topic of your master's thesis and internship with your job.
5. WHERE CAN I STUDY?
You can study Digital Economics in the center of Prague at UCB, a private school with a twenty-year tradition.
6. STUDY PLAN
7. I WANT TO APPLY FOR THE PROGRAM
You can apply for the summer semester (February 2021) until 28. 2. 2021.
You can apply for the winter semester (September 2021) until 30. 9. 2021.
You can submit your written application to the address of our institution or electronically on the official website of the school.
Length of study: 2 years is the standard
Graduate: obtains the title of Ing.
Study options: full-time and combined
Tuition fee: CZK 27,900 / semester
- Aviation is an attractive and promising field of study
- 100% employability
- The instructors are experts with many years of experience
WHAT SETS US APART FROM OTHER SCHOOLS THAT OFFER SIMILAR FILEDS OF STUDY?
- Use of study programs and specializations in practice
- Individual approach of instructors
- More specializations (Commercial Aviation Operations and Management, Unmanned Flight Systems)
- Drones – singularly unique specialization
- New accreditation
- Follow-up master's degree program
- Outstanding collegiate team of experts from commercial and state civil aviation administration
WHAT'S NEW IN THE AVIATION PROGRAM?
- New trends in aviation (e.g. security management in air travel, unmanned flight systems)
- Process modeling
- Use of new SW