Pursuant to Rector's Measure OR_2020_013 in connection with the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the Study Department resumed operation on 18 May 2020.
- Access to the Study Department will be provided via a phone located at the entrance to the Study Department (from the atrium),
- Students are obliged to complete and sign the AFFIDAVIT ATTESTING TO NO SYMPTOMS OF VIRAL INFECTIOUS DISEASE, which can be found in the Document Server, and to hand it to the assistant upon arrival at the Study Department.
The following precautions must be observed when visiting the Study Department:
- Students must not have acute health problems indicating a viral infection (e.g. fever, coughing, shortness of breath, sudden loss of taste and smell, etc.),
- Students must not be subject to quarantine,
- Protection for the upper respiratory tract is required,
- Hands must be disinfected on arrival to and departure from the Study Department,
- Social distancing (minimum 2 meters) is required in the Study Department and in the common areas.
|Monday||10:00 - 12:00|
|Tuesday||12:00 - 14:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 12:00|
|Thursday||12:00 - 14:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 12:00|
Head of the Study Department, system integrator
Lucie Ptáčková, DiS.
+420 731 689 362