UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF BUSINESS IN PRAGUE
Have you read the current issue?
The Flight Operations study program acquaints students with the issues of civil aviation and flight. You will gain practical knowledge in basic disciplines, understand the basics of flight, aircraft design, air navigation and meteorology, the operational and performance characteristics of commercial aircraft and airline management. You will get the opportunity to complete both theoretical and practical training, which is necessary for working in various positions in commercial aviation and in positions licensed for the operation of aircraft.
The basics of flight
You will learn about the principles of aircraft flight and how flight preparation and monitoring is done. We will give you general know-how and help you acquire the theoretical basis.
You will learn what tools are used in quality management of commercial aviation.
Operations and economics
You will learn what tools are used in management and you will get an overview of how commercial aviation works in transport and within the national economy.
Aircraft and engine design
You will get acquainted with different types of aircraft and aircraft propulsion designs and with their vital features and characteristics.
Air navigation and meteorology
You will learn the basics of air navigation and meteorology, which are very important for the safety of aviation operations.
Do you want to become a qualified expert in the civil aviation industry? Are you interested in working in commercial aviation management, at airports, with airline operators or in air traffic control? Do you want to give yourself a solid foundation for a future career as a pilot or air traffic controller? Choose a program that puts you on the right track!
• Length of study 6 semesters (3 academic years)
• Concludes with a state final examination and defense of your bachelor's thesis
• Teaching is done in the form of lectures and training
• Graduates receive the academic title of Bc.
Graduates can seek employment in executive management for aircraft operators, in executive management at airports, for flight operations and aviation service providers, in handling companies, in aviation training organizations, in organizations providing maintenance and repair of aircraft and aircraft equipment (propulsion units, aircraft systems, aircraft instruments and avionics, aircraft equipment, aircraft ground security and operations, etc.) and in a number of other areas of civil and commercial aviation.
The Flight Operations study program is available in the center of Prague on Spálená Street at the University College of Business, a private school with a twenty-year tradition.
You can apply for the winter semester (September 2021) until 30. 9. 2021.
You can submit your written application to the address of our institution or electronically on the official website of the school.
Length of study: 3 years is the standard
Graduate: obtains bachelor's degree (Bc.)
Study options: full-time
Tuition fee: CZK 24,900 / semester
• Flight Operations is an attractive, promising and technically oriented program.
• The Department of Commercial Aviation at UCB has an extensive team of experts and experienced collaborators from the aviation sector who participate in the teaching and supervision of the final qualification theses of students.
How are we different from similar programs?
• The Flight Operations study program offers the chosen students extra value instruction. In addition to obtaining a bachelor's degree, students who seek to become commercial pilots as their future profession can complete the necessary theoretical preparation as part of their studies with a partner flight school.
• We offer more specializations – Commercial Aviation Operations and Management, Unmanned Flight Systems.
• At our school, students can continue their studies in the follow-up master's degree program of Commercial Aviation Operations and Management – Airline Management.
• We have considerably modernized our study program – the content and methodological approach of the core subjects have been thoroughly elaborated (this includes mathematics, physics, basics of flight, aircraft and engine design, meteorology, navigation, radio navigation and more). All students, regardless of their previous secondary school education and level of knowledge, have the opportunity to achieve the same goal. We have also added subjects that will expand the professional overview of students (e.g. Air Worthiness and Reliability).
• In comparison with other universities of similar focus, our library has been endowed with the literature and materials of individual subjects needed to reach a professional level.
MEET NEW FRIENDS FOR LIFE
GET EXPERIENCE FROM FOREIGN UNIVERSITIES AND WORK AROUND THE WORLD
I graduated with a bachelor's degree from the College of European and Regional Studies in České Budějovice and transferred to UCB in Prague to do my master's degree. Great choice – UCB is much more like a public school and the quality of lecturers is 100% better. For example, my teacher Mrs. Palatková is someone to know in tourism.
At UCB, I learned to be independent and gained experience in the field. Wherever we entered student competitions, we walked away with awards. During my studies I became part of the organizational structure of several projects in tourism. I can't wait to start working full time.
I graduated from UCB, now I teach here. Much has changed over the years. The school is constantly moving forward, focusing more on gaining practice, the subjects are more professional and tightly focused. Although the competition on the market is huge, UCB is doing very well and I can heartily recommend it.
Schools graduated from: School of Performing Arts, PALESTRA Academy of Physical Education and Sport, University College of Business. Motto: Don't be a jerk in life or liar on stage! "So which title do you use?" "None." Laughter. "More important is what I have in my head."
UCB is one of the few schools in the Czech Republic that really does offer experience. During our studies, we worked on projects where the results were then taken up by the National Monuments Institute. Many lectures were also given by external lecturers, so we learned how things really work in the world.
She works as a Program Coordinator at Smaller Earth. In 2009, she did an internship in New York. She lived in England for three and a half years and worked for an Australian travel agency. Work never bothered Simona, so when she was given the chance to go to America to work as kitchen help, she didn't hesitate for a moment. She got experience, made new friends, and traveled around the United States with the money she earned. This opened the door to job opportunities in Spain and England. She's working today.
He studied aviation theory at Oxford Aviation Academy. He completed his practical training in the Czech Republic and Poland. He holds a CPL/ME/IR pilot license. As a child, Jakub dreamed of becoming a pilot one day. He faced a twisting road to it and had to sacrifice a lot. He started off by studying Marketing Communication at the University of Finance and Administration in Prague, then moved to Airline Management at UCB. To save time and money on pilot training, he started his own company. Today he is within reach of his dream.
To your account VŠO Prague? Feel free .
If you have forgotten your account password, you can set a new password.
For the most convenient use of the website, we need your consent to process cookies. You can give your consent by clicking on the "Allow All" button.
You can refuse consent
Customize cookies according to your preferences