Submission of a school-leaving certificate, diploma and certificate from a higher education institution, list of exams completed from a higher education institution (Europass)
Send officially certified proof of previous education to the address of the school, Spálená 14, Prague 1, 110 00, or bring it in person to the study department of the school or to the Client Center .
"CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION TO THE RELATED MASTER'S DEGREE PROGRAM (Ing.)
Submission of a valid admissions application in electronic form (or SEVT form)
Timely payment of the administrative fee of CZK 100
Submission of officially certified documents according to the type of school"
For junior college graduates: https://www.vso.cz/for-jc-graduates
CONCEPT OF INSTRUCTION FOR JUNIOR COLLEGES GRADUATES
- This study program is designed for graduates of junior colleges of the same or similar specialization.
- Study of tourism, commercial aviation services.
- Option to adjust the length of study to at least 2 semesters (full-time), 3 semesters (combined) after an individual evaluation of previous studies from the junior college.
- The study program is governed by the Academic Year Schedule and the Study Plans of the programs.
Graduation will not be in July - it will take place in October 2020
- The Study Plans are prepared individually and based on the study programs of Travel and Tourism Management and Commercial Aviation Operations and Management.
PREREQUISITES FOR ADMISSION
- Provide a certified copy of graduation certificate.
- Provide an officially certified copy of the documents of graduation from junior college – certificate and diploma. Furthermore, an extract of graduation exams and credits and syllabi of subjects (provided with the signature and stamp of the JC) are required.
RECOGNITION OF STUDY OBLIGATIONS FROM PREVIOUS STUDY
- The application for the recognition of previous studies at the JC is submitted after admission and enrollment for studies through the university information system of the school (e-application to the study department).
- For the admission of a graduate or student of a junior college to a study program at university, those subjects that are crucial for achieving the goal of the study and fulfilling the profile of the graduate of the study program cannot be recognized as completed. The student must complete these subjects at the university level within an accredited study program. Subjects that are part of the state final examination cannot be recognized (see the Guidelines on the Recognition of Previous Studies, meant for graduates of junior college).
- The application for the recognition of previous studies at a higher education institution must be accompanied by a school-certified statement (provided signed and stamped) of completed examinations and credits at the institution, including data and marks (e.g. Europass), and by a school-certified syllabi of subjects (provided signed and stamped) to be recognized (in the form of stapled and numbered pages).