We are happy that you have chosen our university for your future studies. Erasmus incoming staff can become only staff from our Erasmus partner universities list. Staff from universities that are not our Erasmus partner cannot become Erasmus staff at our university. We would like to make our communication easier and faster, so we provide here some important information. Your duties are divided into 3 categories: before, at the beginning, and at the end of your mobility. In academic year 2018/2019, winter semester starts 24th September 2018 and ends 21st December 2018, summer semester starts 18th February 2018 and ends 17th May 2019. Exam period for winter term lasts from 7th January to 15th February 2019 and exam period for summer term lasts from 20th May 2019 to 21st June 2019
Staff`s duties before the mobility
- The deadline for applying in Erasmus+ programme mobility for next academic year 2018/2019 is 31st December 2018.
- Staff that will apply to participate in our Erasmus International Week will be given a priority. Erasmus International week will be held in April 2019. Exact day and time will be announced in this web section. > Send to VŠO Erasmus coordinator the scan of your Mobility agreement (STA or STT). Do not forget to fill in all necessary and required information, all names, dates, purpose, mobility program and have it signed from your university representative, and signed by you. Mobility agreements that miss any information will not be accepted and signed.
- You will receive stamped and signed Mobility agreement what means that VŠO has accepted your request.
- Upon your arrival at VŠO contact Erasmus coordinator.
Staff`s duties at the beginning of the mobility
- Upon your arrival at VŠO contact Erasmus coordinator by phone (+420 731 689 963 ) or via email (email@example.com).
- Give a printed copy (hard copy) of your Mobility agreement to Erasmus coordinator at VŠO. This hard copy will be the same as you have sent him before the mobility.
Staff`s duties at the end of the mobility
- At the end of the mobility you will get the Mobility agreement signed by Erasmus coordinator at VŠO.
- If you have any other form/ document issued by your university that need to be signed, fill it correctly in and bring it, too.
- If you come for the International Erasmus week, you will also receive the Certificate of participation.