PILOTLESS SYSTEMS - DRONES
SPECIALIZATION IN THE FRAMEWORK OF AN ACCREDITED BACHELOR'S DEGREE PROGRAM
1. WHAT IS THE PROFESSIONAL FOCUS - PILOTLESS SYSTEMS (DRONES)?
This study program offers a professionally focused education with an emphasis on practical operational activities in commercial aviation services (specialization Commercial Aviation Operations and Management), i.e. in the newly developing field of providing and operating unmanned flight services, or drones (specialization Unmanned Flight Systems). Students will acquire practical skills and methodology for the full range of operational, technical and economic aspects of commercial aviation operations and unmanned aerial vehicles and will be prepared for employment in both the Czech Republic and throughout the European Union.
2. WHAT TITLE WILL I RECEIVE?
Bachelor's degree – Bc.
You will become a qualified expert for providing services in commercial aviation with a professional focus on pilotless systems. Do you dream of becoming an aviation and flight services manager? Study the subject that flies!
- Length of study 6 semesters (3 academic years)
- Concludes with a state final examination and defense of your bachelor's thesis
- Teaching is done in the form of lectures and training
- Graduates receive the academic title of Bc.
3. EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES?
Graduates of this field can find employment within the operations and infrastructure of commercial aviation and individual companies like airlines, airport operators, flight operations providers and other aviation services. They will be able to plan the facilities and equipment needed for unmanned flight systems in relation to a specific deployment, as well as deploying security and rescue equipment. After passing the mandatory exams of the Civil Aviation Authority, they will be able to perform the tasks of operator pilots and managers of technical staff in the use of unmanned systems. They will also be able to use their skills in the state administration providing aviation oversight. In private civil aviation, in multinational and international commercial aviation companies, unmanned flight systems and related logistics processes.
4. WHAT FORM OF STUDY CAN I EXPECT?
- Full-time study is the right choice for students just out of secondary school.
- Classes are held on weekdays.
- This study program offers the chance to gain practical experience and participation in the Erasmus international exchange of students.
5. WHERE AND HOW CAN I STUDY?
The University College of Business in Prague is a private institution of higher learning with a twenty-year tradition. You can study Commercial Aviation Operations and Management with a professional focus on pilotless systems in the center of Prague on Spálená Street. You can then continue at UCB with the graduate program "Commercial Aviation Operations and Management – Airline Management", where you will obtain a master's degree with the title "Ing."
6. STUDY PLAN
7. I WANT TO APPLY FOR THE PROGRAM
You can apply for the winter semester (starting in September 2020) until 30 September 2020.
You can submit your written application to the address of our institution or electronically on the official website of the school www.vso.cz
Length of study 3 years is the standard
Graduate: obtains bachelor's degree (Bc.)
Study options: full-time and combined
Tuition fee: CZK 23,900 / semester
WHY PILOTLESS SYSTEMS (DRONES)?
- Teaching the latest trends in commercial aviation
- Unique specialization of this kind
- Chance to work in commercial aviation, specifically in the field of planning and securing unmanned systems
- Important expertise and practical experience in the aviation field
- Opportunity to continue in master's degree program in aviation