We are happy to see you would like to join the VSO community.
Applications for studies on VŠO in the academic year 2018/2019 can be submitted:
- from 1 January 2018 to 31 September 2018
- from 1 Novemeber 2018 to 28 February 2019 (applies to studies from February)
- Winter term study period: 24th September - 21st December 2018
- Winter term exam period: 7th January - 15th February 2019
- Summer term study period: 18th February - 17th May 2019
- Summer term exam period: 20th May - 21st June 2019
Have you finished your secondary school (high school) in the Czech Republic?
- If yes, please click here
- If no, please click HERE
Entrance examination according to the law
Admissions conform to § 48 and § 49 of law No. 111/1998 Sb., about universities.
- There are no entrance examinations taking place at VŠO.
Conditions for admission to a bachelor of Tourism in English language (Bc.)
- Submission of a valid electronic application.
- Presentation of officially verified documents, according to the type of school (nostrification).
- A timely payment of the school fee in the amount of 2 200 EUR.
High school graduates
- The students will present a school-leaving certificate.
- The students will send an officially verified document regarding their previous education to the school’s address - Spálená 14, Praha 1, 110 00, , or will bring it personally to Client Centre VŠO.
Professional college graduates
- Presentation of a school-leaving certificate, a professional college diploma and certificate.
- The students will send an officially verified document regarding the previous education to the school’s address - Spálená 14, Praha 1, 110 00, or will bring it personally to Client Centre VŠO.
Course of filling-out of the pre-enrolment confirmation
- Enter the following link into your browser - http://is.vso-praha.eu/navratka, which is listed in the letter „Expression of will to study“.
- Input the login and password, which are both listed in the letter and log into your pre-enrolment confirmation.
- In „Confirmation of will to study“ it is necessary to confirm your will to study, so that you could view the rest of the links needed for your studies.
- Choose an optional subject in “Additional information (selection of subjects)”, if it is offered to you during the first semester. If there is “1. semester” listed next to the name of the optional subject, this means that it is a two-semester subject and you will continue with this subject into your 2nd semester of studies.
- You can check your payment of the school fees for the winter semester in “School and other fees”. You will be able to enrol only after the payment for the winter semester has been paid.
- In “ID photo”, insert you ID photo, which you will have in the information system of your school and also on your study card. The photo inserted by you is a subject to approval. Should your proto be rejected, it is necessary to insert a different photograph, which is more suitable. If your photo is approved, you will not have the possibility to input another one.
- “Change of password into the electronic pre-enrolment system” – here you can change your password. Your login will stay the same.
- „Log out from the pre-enrolment system“ - here you may log-out from the system.
- We ask you to fill out all parts of the pre-enrolment confirmation, so that you could enrol for your studies.
- Changes made after your enrolment will not be taken into consideration.