UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF BUSINESS IN PRAGUE
is a private university of the college type. It offers students education in tourism, commercial aviation and now human resources.
The University College of Business in Prague has been a private institute of higher learning since 2000, focused on education in Economics and Transport.
In the twenty years of its existence, UCB has achieved a significant position among college-type universities in the Czech Republic and currently has more than 2,500 students on its campus.
The quality of education is one of the priorities of the University College of Business in Prague. The aim of the school is to help students not only achieve the skills they need in practice, but above all the ability to lead a good and fulfilled life. We therefore prepare students primarily for practical life and gainful employment. Our pedagogical team has long contributed to the development of the unique fields of study created at our school – tourism services and management and commercial aviation services and management. These fields not only attract students with their uniqueness, but they create opportunities for cooperation between universities at the international level. They also systematically enrich our entire society. Applicants are primarily interested in the good reputation of the school and, more recently, the possibility of finding a job on the labor market. We therefore strive to maximize our client approach and the quality of our instruction.
- Unique study programs reflecting current trends with high emphasis on practice and experience.
- Opportunities for employment in the labor market in cooperation with entities such as Czech Tourism, Czech Aeroholding, Prague Startup Centre, Sk?L International Prague, National Monuments Institute, Václav Havel Airport Prague, Ministry of Regional Development, Ministry of Transport, Czech Airlines Training Centre, Air Traffic Control of the Czech Republic, and other enterprises and tourism companies.
- Exclusive knowledge of foreign languages with focus on professional terminology in economics, tourism and commercial aviation.
- Collaboration with foreign universities in China, Japan, Thailand, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Greece, Albania, Sweden, South Africa, France, the UAE, Hong Kong, Macao and within the Erasmus+ program in Great Britain, Germany, Portugal, Poland, Spain, Turkey, Switzerland, Slovakia, Croatia, Italy, Hungary, Austria, Slovenia, Latvia, Serbia and Finland.
- Lessons 3 days a week, full-time and combined form of study, modified study program for junior college graduates, and 100% focus on studying with the best student information system in the Czech Republic.
- Classrooms with modern IT technology and WiFi, interactive navigation on the school premises and schedule, library, client center, relaxation center, active sports club, student events and barrier-free access.
- Attractive and easily accessible center of Prague with all facilities at one address.
INTRODUCTORY WORD BY THE RECTOR
“The University College of Business in Prague always offers something different or something extra through our accredited study programs of formal and informal education. Our basic product is "smart education", which will surely appeal to many of you. It mainly consists of career oriented courses geared towards practice and specific companies and with the involvement of experts from the field. For 20 years we have been developing our unique study programs, which were the basis for creating our school – services and management in tourism and commercial aviation. Our students think globally, education is about no borders, about being open, and traveling and exploring the world with the help of European grants.
Rector of UCB
doc. RNDr. Vladimír Krajčík, Ph.D.